LEARNING AT MSACA
Our 2015-2016 Academic School Year includes:
Daily Bible Lessons, Go Math and Big Ideas Math, RAZ Kids and Accelerated Reading Programs, Saxon Phonics and Pathways Language Arts Program (for elementary grades), A Reason for Handwriting, Houghton Mifflin and Pathways English, A Reason Spelling, By Design Science, Social Studies, Physical Education, Music Appreciation, and Art Appreciation.
Chromebooks are used to facilitate the exceptional curriculum that is provided here at MSACA. Enriched learning through the use of EMIT's virtual student learning platform is providing off-site classes, access to on-line global communities, archived class instruction for missed school days, and real time teaching solutions.
In addition to academics, Christian values are taught in a safe and positive learning atmosphere. Students learn to work cooperatively in a multi-grade setting. A family atmosphere is felt throughout the school.
- We have a strong reading program and make use of Renaissance Learning's online interactive Accelerated Reading program.
- Technology is naturally integrated throughout the curriculum and is supported with high-speed Internet access available in ALL of the classrooms.
- Our program offers music instruction for all students with a choice of choir and beginning and advanced hand-bell programs.
- The academic curriculum matches and surpasses the California state requirements.
- Bible class fosters spiritual growth and weekly chapel programs have become a favorite activity for our students.
- Our school takes regular educational and fun field trips.
- We focus on serving the community with outreach activities every week.
- Dedicated to supporting our families schedules, we offer a before and after care program and also a hot lunch program.
Use the menu on the right to learn more about our academics, meet our staff, and explore the classrooms.